Thursday, December 4, 2008

Much better today!

Ryan is doing so much better. (is that correct sentence structure?) Anyway, his fever is gone and he is back to his very busy, happy self. I am very glad for that. (My arm is about to fall off!!) Ryan had his 15 month well baby check and he is doing well. Growing like he is supposed to. He is a whopping 24 lbs. He had to get 3 shots and was not very happy at all about that. He did enjoy the sucker Nurse Carrie gave him though! Connor also saw the Dr. He is growing like a weed. He is 52 lbs and 4 ft tall. He is in the 75th percentile for his age. He is so tall and thin. Just like Dad, thankfully! Connor also got a shot, a chicken pox shot. Who would have guessed when I chose not to have him immunized for chicken pox that no one was hardly getting them anymore. What is up with that? Isn't it like a right of passage to have the chicken pox. I am proud to say I had them when I was little and proceeded to share them with my sister. (Mom told me it was polite to share! :-) So, we are on the road to recovery and maybe we can have a nice, healthy Christmas.

No comments: