Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like.......

CHRISTMAS!! It is cold and snowy here. I believe the temp today will be a balmy 10 degrees. It is supposed to snow all day and thru the night. We are going to have a lot of snow!! Here are a few pics:



You can't really see it but trust me it is snowing pretty hard. Shhh, don't tell my mom but I parked in the garage till I have to pick up Connor from school so I don't have to clean off my car. :-)
Connor was so excited when he woke up to it snowing. He loves the snow. Knowing him he will want to go outside and make a snowman, even though it is only 10 degrees out. It is supposed to get colder as the week goes on. I believe 2 degrees on Thurday, brrrr! Don't get me wrong I love living in a state that sees 4 seasons and I love to have a white Christmas, but I do not like the very cold weather. I actually can't wait till it warms up some so we can take Ryan to play in the snow. He was a little baby last year so he has no idea what the white stuff outside is. I know he will love it as much as his brother does!

No comments: