Monday, December 1, 2008

Can't believe it is December!

I can not believe it is December 1st. Wow, were has the year gone!? Of course, I have yet to do any shopping. Well, let me rephrase that. I have Connor finished and that is it. I wouldn't know what to do with myself it I finished before the 1st. I am a total procrastinator. I do however have my Christmas cards addressed and ready to go. I just need to get stamps and drop them in the mail. Yeah for me! It has been very gloomy and cold here. No sunshine for the last several days. We even got snow last Friday. Of course it is all gone now. I am hoping for a white Christmas again this year. I love it when it is white and snowing. It is beautiful.
Thanksgiving was a very nice day. Denise and her family came over and we had turkey and all the yummy fixings. We visited and played games. Very nice day. I am however glad that Connor is back to school for full days. I will be enjoying them until Christmas break on the 19th. He is a very busy boy and keeps me on my feet. I am usually really ready for him to go back to school after a vacation and weekend. How sad is that. Before I know it I will be wanting these days back. I am trying to focus more on the fact that it is going way to fast with both boys and I am trying to enjoy every precious moment I have with them.

No comments: