Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It is the end of February. Where has the time gone. We have been fighting colds here for several weeks now. It has been rainy the last couple of days and my sweet, cute Ryan has now entered the terrible twos!! I can't believe my sweet baby can act the way he does. He hits and throws things and will throw himself on the floor and pitch a fit! Hopefully it will enter and exit this faze fast!!!
We are definitely ready for Spring to arrive. I am tired of looking at all this dirty snow! Time for some warm sun, tulips and open windows at night. Raise your hands if you are with me.
Jetting off now to go get Connor at school and take him to the Boy Scout store to get some stuff for his Derby car.
Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe he is even close to being in the Terrible 2's! That was cool running into you the other day, you guys need to come over again.....I am off Monday's and Tuesdays all day.

I just checked out a couple of the blogs that you have listed.....her blog "Bring the Rain" is so touching....what a horrible thing to have gone through but still be so faithful. You know me when it comes to that and I actually have to admit, it was a very inspiring blog. So sad too!

Talk to ya later, Jen