Saturday, September 4, 2010

The End of Summer

So it is the end of summer and school starts this Wednesday. I can't believe it! Where did it go? Connor starts his new school and is going into the 3rd grade. So crazy! Ryan turned 3 last week. We had a fun time at the party. He was so excited to have a birthday. He has been talking about it for weeks. I ended up having everyone over for a BBQ and I made cupcakes for him. He loved it all. He is a very active little guy and is willing to try just about anything. He has such an easygoing, funny personality. Connor is just as active but he tends to be a little more reserved and serious. (very much like his father)
Here are some pics from the party:


Other than having a quiet summer, we have been doing well. I am going to dialysis 3x a week and that is going well. We are finally in a routine that is working well for us. Shannon just finished a movie and is busy working on cars to fill in until the next one starts in a few weeks. MOPS has started for the year and we have our first meeting this Friday. Connor will be starting soccer in a couple of weeks and has his first game on the 18th. He is very excited. Shannon and I will celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary on the 19th of September. Wow! I can't believe I have been married for so long. I am looking forward to having a very busy year.
Even though we haven't really done a lot we have had a good time. I love to spend time with my boys. The are so awesome!!
Here are some pics from over the summer:


Now onto Fall and all the fun stuff that goes along with that. We always go to the pumpkin patch and to Manito Park for a photo shoot. I love Fall and all that goes along with it!




No comments: