Friday, December 11, 2009

On the potty train!

We have kind of been working on getting Ryan to go potty in his little frog. (I got this cute potty frog chair at walmart) For the last month of so he has been sitting on it and pretending to go. The other night I asked if he needed to go poop (sorry for being so descriptive) he said yeah and he took his pants and diaper off and sat and actually went poop in the potty!!!! Yeah Ryan!! we were so excited. I have been working a little with him everyday, yesterday he went poop and pee in the potty. Today I have him in pull ups and he has gone pee pee in the potty already. I think we may be on the way. I am in now way pushing him but he seems interested a little so I thought I would try. Connor was 4 before he showed any interest. It's all a little bittersweet knowing he is no longer my baby and there are no more babies on the way. I am trying to not rush this to fast. I do have to say I am tired of wiping rear ends!!



Showing off his new big boy underpants!! He is so proud of himself.






1 comment:

heather said...

YAY Ryan!!!!!!! way to go buddy!!!